One of the most popular choices in the UK for driveway paving is gravel. Gravel offers a range of benefits, such as being affordable and easy to install. Not only that, but it looks good and a lot of maintenance is not required.
Gravel is a great choice, especially in rural areas. Resurfacing in gravel allows you to choose from a range of materials.
Some of the most popular varieties of paving with gravel include
- Pea Gravel
- Marble Chips (White)
- Crushed Stone
- Clean-Washed Stone
- Quarry Process
- Jersey Shore (Yellow) Gravel
Suppliers Make A Difference
When it comes to installing a brand new driveway, you really don’t have a lot of choices. This is because you’re typically limited to what is being offered in the area you live in or need a driveway in. Sure, there may be specialty stores, but even they will have a limited selection, in most cases.
One of the best places to get a gravel driveway from is Driveways Nottingham. We work with a number of local quarries that produce gravel. This means you can rest assure you’ll receive a gravel driveway that is of the utmost quality and consistency.
3 decades in the driveway business, Here are the 5 best reasons trust us:
- We do not require an initial deposit. We will not request full payment until after our work is completed to your satisfaction.
- We provide a 10-year guarantee on all of our paved concrete driveways.
- We employ seasoned professionals who take pride in their work and treat your property with respect at all times.
- We charge affordable prices for outstanding work. Ours may not be the cheapest prices you can find, but we refuse to compromise on the quality of our finished product.
- You need not take our skills on faith. Visit our testimonial page to hear from some of our past customers and hear first-hand what sort of work we do.
Discover more about our paving services here
We’ve here to advise you, contact us on 0115 697 1400!